Start date: 1st September 2018
Grade: Mainscale M1-M3
Full-time / permanent position
We are looking for an outstanding Foundation Stage Teacher to join our wonderful school team in September 2018. This is a rare opportunity to become part of our unique school.
We are looking for:
- An exceptional Early Years teacher with the talent and aspiration to give our children the very best start to their education
- Someone committed to providing a creative, exciting, stimulation curriculum for our wonderful children
- A teacher with a passion for and willingness to create fabulous learning opportunities within our outdoor environment
- Someone with an unshakeable commitment to raising standards at our outward-facing aspirational school
We can offer:
- Excellent CPD and skills development within our school team and as part of the Flying High Partnership
- A fantastic staff team to work alongside
- A senior management team and governing body with a passion and commitment to our unique school ethos
- The opportunity to develop your teaching by making use of our three-acre woodland and school farm.
- Delightful children with a thirst for learning
- A new, purpose-built outdoor learning area for our foundation classes
Closing date Friday 18th May 2018.
Completed application forms should be emailed to email@example.com - please put Foundation Teacher Vacancy in the subject line of the email. If you are posting your application please send to Anthony Thomas, Head Teacher, Edwalton Primary School, Edwalton, Nottingham, NG12 4AS and mark the envelope 'Foundation Teacher Vacancy'.
Interviews will be held w/c 21st May 2018.
Visits are encouraged by arrangement with the school. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Child safety recruitment procedures operate and the post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service disclosure.